- ● We are responsible for our product conditions. We would love to help you resolve any issues. We want you to have a positive experience every time you shop with Spigen. Please let us know if you have received any defective items by submitting a ticket.
3 Easy steps for Your Warranty!
Click to learn more
- 1. Check to see if your item(s) qualifies and for which warranty it qualifies.
- 2. If you qualify, submit a ticket, including your order number and issue you are having.
- 3. Ship the defective item(s) to our facility.
The Spigen warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end-buyer. Proof of purchase is required to qualify for the warranty.
Only products that are purchased directly from Spigen are eligible for this warranty as other sellers/channels may offer different or altered warranties. The warranty does not cover the following:
- ● Normal wear and tear from daily use of product
- ● Product was used for unintended purposes
- ● Misuse, mishandling, accident, or other abnormal use of product
- ● Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- ● Product is not genuine or not manufactured by Spigen
- ● 3rd party purchases are not covered under Spigen warranties
Spigen 2-Year Warranty
- ● Spigen offers a 2-year limited manufacturer warranty on a majority of Spigen products. Spigen products purchased from unauthorized distributors or resellers are not covered by the 2 year warranty. Certain Spigen products may have different warranties, which will be explicitly stated here. Examples of products with different warranties are, but not limited to, screen protectors, chargers, cables, backpacks, and glass products. This warranty is only valid for items that are considered defective. Defects are defined as imperfections or flaws that are produced by a manufacturing error. Accidental drops, installation failures, normal wear and tear, etc. caused by the owner are not covered under this warranty.
- ● Important Note: For purchases made on Amazon.com, eBay, or any other online marketplaces, the warranty mentioned above may or may not qualify. Only products sold specifically by Official Spigen online stores are covered by these warranties. Spigen products sold by any other seller(s) on these platforms will not qualify.
Spigen Lifetime Warranty
- ● Spigen offers a limited lifetime warranty for all Spigen screen protectors excluding glass screen protectors. This warranty is only valid for screen protectors that are considered defects. Defect is defined as an imperfection or flaw that is produced by a manufacturing error. Accidental drops, installation failures, etc. caused by the owner are not covered under this warranty. Important Note: This warranty excludes all glass products. Visit the official Spigen Support Center and see “Glass Replacement Program” for more information.
Glass Replacement Policy
- ● Replacing your GLAS.t screen protector just got easier! Whether you’ve suffered an application error, scratched the surface, or cracked it while saving your phone, we’ve got you covered. We’re now offering low cost replacements on glass screen protectors no matter what the reason for one full year.
- ● (Program Offers are valid while supplies last)
- ● For more info please go to : http://www.spigen.com/pages/need1more
Spigen General Defect Warranty
All products listed below come with a 100-day general warranty*
- ● Backpacks
- ● Chargers
- ● Cables
- ● Body Shields
- ● Glass Products
- ● Style Ring
- ● Other Accessories
* All terms and conditions for any and all warranties are subject to change under the sole discretion of Spigen Inc.
Spigen 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- ● All products purchased directly from Spigen are covered by our 30-day money back guarantee. Visit the official Spigen Support Center and see “Our Returns Policy” for more information.
- ● You must ship or mail back your original products with the order number included and
Return the package toSpigen Inc - Warranty
9975 Toledo Way, Suite 100
Irvine CA 92618
- ● Except for the express warranties provided herein, Spigen Inc. (“Spigen”) makes no express or implied warranties of any kind whatsoever with respect to the product in terms of merchantability, fitness, particular purpose, design, condition, quality, or performance of the product. In addition, Spigen will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the purchase or use of products or incidental damages or consequential loss of profits or benefits.
- ● Spigen reserves the right to waive responsibility for warranty coverage for situations including, but not limited to, other implied warranties from authorized or unauthorized sellers, warranties expressed in written or verbal form for non-genuine or counterfeit Spigen product distributors or vendors, any intentional action to contort or take advantage of the warranty for financial or personal gain.
- ● Defects caused by any other accident, including failure of installation, carelessness by the user, or defects caused by owner's usage, cannot be applied for the above mentioned warranties. For products that come as a package, only the defected item from the package will be remedied. This remedy may be repeated within 90 days or the remainder of the warranty. The original product is needed for any future warranty requests regarding the order.
- ● Spigen reserves the right to replace, repair, rebuild, and recondition products at Spigen’s sole option. If the product under warranty becomes inactive or no longer in production, Spigen reserves the right to replace the inactive product with a similar or better product in accordance to Spigen judgment and discretion.
- ● Excluding the express warranty provided, Spigen Inc., in no event shall be liable for any incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from the use of any Spigen product, including, but without limitation, device damage, data loss, or personal injury.