Terms & Conditions
SPIGEN REWARDS PROGRAM
- Revised as of: June 3, 2020 (“Revised Date”)
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. By joining the Spigen Rewards Program (the “Program”), you agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- 1. Overview of the Spigen Rewards Program
- A. The Program is a loyalty rewards program sponsored by Spigen, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Through the loyalty rewards program, customers shopping at Spigen.com can earn Points to redeem Rewards (defined below) as set out in these Terms and Conditions. Individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting https://www.spigen.com/account/register and completing the online registration form. Upon enrollment, Enrollee will receive a credit of points (“Points”) equal to 200 points. Thereafter, each eligible purchase or action taken in accordance with Section 5 of these Terms and Conditions will result in a credit of Points to the participant’s Program account.
- B. All individuals who have properly enrolled in the Program in accordance with the requirements of Section 4 below will be deemed “Enrollees.”
- C. Enrollees may redeem their Points for $5, $10, or $20 vouchers which can be used towards purchases on Spigen.com. Points can be redeemed for vouchers in the “Get Rewards” tab in the Rewards Widget accessible through an Enrollee’s account.
- D. For an overview of their points’ status, methods to earn points, point redemption options, and other rewards account information, Enrollee must visit Spigen.com, sign into their Account (as defined below), and click on the “Spigen Rewards” widget at the bottom left of the Spigen.com home page (the “Rewards Widget”) (refer to Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions for more detailed information on how to redeem points). The term “Rewards Widget” and “Rewards Page” are used interchangeably in these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Eligibility
- A. The Program is open to Enrollees who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least the legal age of majority in their state of residence at the time of enrollment. For non-U.S. residents, the Program is open to Enrollees who are at least the legal age of majority in their country of residence at the time of enrollment.
- B. The Program is subject to all applicable laws, including all federal, state, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations.
- C. Enrollees who have not made an eligible purchase which resulted in the addition of Points to their Account within a consecutive 36-month period, will be removed from the Program, and will not be deemed to be participants in the Program. If Enrollee wishes to later participate in the Program, they will be required to re-enroll according to the Program’s then-current terms and conditions.
- D. Enrollment or participation in the Program constitutes Enrollee’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If Enrollee does not agree to these Terms and Conditions, Enrollee should not enroll or participate in the Program.
- 3. Duration of the Program
- A. As of the Revised Date, the Program was already in place and will continue per the terms of this current Terms and Conditions, as it may be revised by Sponsor from time to time, until such time as Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to terminate the Program (the “Program Term”)
- B. Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, modify, terminate, or cancel the Program, at its sole and absolute discretion, at any time as further described in Section 8 below. Enrollees can collect Points only during the Program Term by the methods set forth in Section 5 below or through other methods as may be added by Sponsor from time to time. Enrollees may only redeem Points, as set forth in Section 6 below, during the “Redemption Term,” defined as the Program Term and a period of 30 days immediately following the last day of the Program Term.
- 4. Enrolling in the Program
- A. To enroll, an individual must create a customer account by visiting https://www.spigen.com/account/register and completing the online registration form. On the online registration form, potential Enrollees will be asked to create an account (“Account”) by entering their first and last name and a valid email address. Enrollee’s completion of the enrollment process constitutes Enrollee’s election to opt-in and participate in the Program and to Enrollee’s unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- B. Once an individual provides Enrollee’s enrollment information as provided above, consents to these Terms and Conditions as described above, and authorizes Sponsor to collect, store and share information regarding such individual’s Account and use of the Program as described herein, Enrollee will be enrolled in the Program.
- C. Limit of 1 account per person, regardless of the number of email accounts that person holds.
- 5. Collecting Points
D. Enrollees are eligible to collect points based on their membership level, which is separated into three “tiers”: Member, Elite, and Executive. An Enrollee’s membership level is calculated by adding up the total number of Points Enrollee earned in the immediately preceding 24-month period. Enrollees can monitor their membership level and the number of points remaining until the next membership level is achieved by visiting the Rewards Page.
As of the date of these Terms and Conditions, Enrollee may earn Points and other perks for each membership level as follows:
Rewards Points redemption ● ● ● Birthday bonus Points1 100 points 200 points 300 points Refer a friend2 500 points 500 points 500 points Follow @spigenworld on Instagram3 50 points 50 points 50 points Follow @spigenworld on Twitter4 50 points 50 points 50 points Like Spigen on Facebook5 50 points 50 points 50 points Rewards Points per dollar spent 10 points 12 points 15 points Hassle-free return 30 days 30 days - return label included 60 days - return label included Shipping discount 50% off domestic shipping Free domestic shipping; $10 off international shipping Seasonal free coupon $10 $20 Bi-annual Spigen Rewards day – 35% OFF entire purchase at Spigen.com ● ● Dedicated Executive Care Team ● Access to Executive exclusive deals & events ●
1. Birthday bonus points. To earn birthday bonus Points, Enrollee must visit the Rewards Page, click on “Earn Points” on the left side of the Rewards Page, click on “Celebrate a birthday” and enter the month, day and year of Enrollee’s birthday. Enrollee will collect birthday bonus Points in accordance with the chart above on Enrollee’s birthday each year.
2. Refer a friend. To earn Points for referring a friend, Enrollee must visit the Rewards Page, click on “Earn Points” on the left side of the Rewards Page, click on “Refer Friends” and follow the instructions to share Enrollee’s unique referral link. Enrollee will collect a one-time referral 500 Points for each friend that uses Enrollee’s referral link and completes a purchase on Spigen.com.
3. Instagram. To earn Points for following @spigenworld on Instagram, begin following, or already be following @spigenworld on Instagram. There is no charge to sign up for Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, follow the online instructions to register for a free Instagram account at www.instagram.com. To become a follower of @spigenworld on Instagram, visit the Rewards Page, click on “Earn Points” on the left side of the Rewards Page, click on “Instagram Follow” and follow any additional prompts as necessary to follow @spigenworld on Instagram or visit https://www.instagram.com/spigenworld.
4. Twitter. To earn Points for following @spigenworld on Twitter, begin following, or already be following @spigenworld on Twitter. There is no charge to sign up for Twitter. If you do not have a Twitter account, follow the online instructions to register for a free Twitter account at https://www.twitter.com. To become a follower of @spigenworld on Twitter, visit the Rewards Page, click on “Earn Points” on the left side of the Rewards Page, click on “Twitter Follow” and follow any additional prompts as necessary to follow @spigenworld on Twitter or visit https://twitter.com/spigenworld. LIMIT: Enrollee may only receive a one-time 50 Points award for following @spigenworld on Twitter, regardless of the number of Twitter accounts Enrollee holds).
5. Facebook. To earn Points for following Spigen on Facebook, begin following, or already be following Spigen on Facebook. There is no charge to sign up for Facebook. If you do not have a Facebook account, follow the online instructions to register for a free Facebook account at https://www.facebook.com. To become a follower of Spigen on Facebook, visit the Rewards Page, click on “Earn Points” on the left side of the Rewards Page, click on “Like us on Facebook” and follow any additional prompts as necessary to sign-in to Enrollee’s Facebook account. LIMIT: Enrollee may only receive a one-time 50 Points award for following Spigen on Facebook, regardless of the number of Facebook accounts Enrollee holds).
- B. To review the status and availability of Points for redemption, Enrollee may visit the Rewards Page, and click on “Account” on the left side of the Rewards Page. Points will show as either “Approved,” “Pending,” or “Cancelled.” Approved Points can be redeemed on Rewards immediately. Pending Points must be verified by Sponsor before Enrollee may redeem for Rewards. Pending Points usually relate to purchases and referrals. Cancelled Points will not be added to Enrollee’s account. For example, if Enrollee cancels a purchase, any Points earned for dollars spent on such purchase will show a status of “Cancelled” and will not be added to Enrollee’s account.
- C. If an Enrollee believes that Points were not properly credited to Enrollee’s Account, the Enrollee must notify Sponsor within 15 days of the day the Points were to have been awarded by sending an email to SUPPORT@SPIGEN.COM. Sponsor may request, and Enrollee must provide any documentation for which such a claim may be made as it may be necessary to submit such documentation for verification.
- D. An Enrollee may not transfer Points to another Enrollee’s Account.
- E. Points are subject to revocation if Sponsor, in its sole discretion, suspects that: (a) such Points have not been obtained in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and/or through legitimate transactions and/or activities, as applicable; or (b) any part of the transactions and/or activities completed by Enrollee to obtain such Points, is counterfeit, altered, defective, tampered with or irregular in any way.
- F. Points have no cash value and are only redeemable: (a) for Rewards offered via the Program and during the Redemption Term; and (b) pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
- G. Sponsor’s decisions regarding the awarding of Points are final and binding.
- H. Enrollees may collect Points in the manner set forth above during the Program Term, unless otherwise modified by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to change, add, or remove the methods by which Enrollees can collect Points. Enrollees are responsible for the payment of all taxes which may result from the Reward(s) received as part of the Program.
- 6. Redeeming Points
- A. Enrollees may only redeem their Points by visiting Spigen.com and through the Rewards Page. To redeem points, Enrollee must visit the Rewards Page, and click on “Get Rewards” on the left side of the rewards screen.
- B. Enrollees may redeem points in exchange for certain benefits, such as vouchers for use on Spigen.com (“Rewards”). 500 Points may be redeemed for a $5 Rewards voucher, 1,000 Points may be redeemed for a $10 Rewards voucher, and 2,000 Points may be redeemed for a $20 Rewards voucher.
- C. A purchase made on Spigen.com in which an Enrollee redeems Points cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Enrollee may use only one Rewards voucher may be used per purchase from Spigen.com. All Point redemptions for Rewards are final and no refunds will be issued. Points redemption is considered to be final once the purchase, which the redemption is used in connection with, is completed. Notwithstanding the above, if Enrollee cancels or returns an order from Spigen.com for which Enrollee used a Rewards voucher to purchase, Sponsor, will credit the amount of Points used to redeem the Rewards voucher back to Enrollee’s Account.
- D. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the available Rewards and their corresponding Point totals/redemption rates at any time and for any reason in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
- E. For questions concerning redemption of Points for Rewards, contact SUPPORT@SPIGEN.COM.
- 7. Expiration of Points
- A. All of an Enrollee’s Points expire on a rolling basis if the Enrollee has not initiated and successfully completed an eligible purchase, which resulting in Enrollee’s earning of Points, on Spigen.com within the immediately preceding 24-month period. Enrollee will receive an email to the email account listed on Enrollee’s Account approximately 10 days prior to the expiration of any Points.
- B. At the end of the Program Term, Enrollee will have 30 days immediately following the last day of the Program Term to redeem Enrollee’s Points, after which 30-day period all Enrollee’s Points will expire.
- 8. Modifications, Expiration, and Termination of the Program
- A. Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, including, but not limited to, the length of the Program Term or Redemption Term, methods by which Enrollees can collect Points, the eligible Rewards and type of Rewards, the number of Points associated with the redemption of eligible Rewards, the number and type of transactions and/or actions through which Enrollees may collect Points, the number of Points that may be redeemed through the Program, and any of the options made available to Enrollees with respect to their Accounts -- at any time, with or without notice, even though such changes may affect an Enrollee’s ability to collect or redeem Enrollee’s Points.
- B. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or terminate the Program at any time prior to the end of the Program Term, for any reason, with or without notice, even though cancellation or termination may affect an Enrollee’s ability to collect or redeem Enrollee’s Points. In the event Sponsor terminates the Program prior to the end of the Program Term, Enrollees will have 30 days from the Program termination date to redeem their Points. Enrollees will not be able to collect additional Points during this 30-day period. Thereafter, any Points remaining in an Enrollee’s Account will have no value of any kind and will be forfeited without compensation.
- C. An Enrollee’s continued participation in the Program constitutes the Enrollee’s acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions. Enrollees are responsible for remaining knowledgeable as to any changes that Sponsor may make to these Terms and Conditions. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions will be available at https://www.spigen.com/pages/reward, and will supersede all previous versions of these Terms and Conditions, in whatever form.
- 9. General Terms and Conditions
- B. Points earned by Enrollee are promotional and may not be transferred to any other Enrollees, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value, and may not be used for any purpose other than the redemption of Rewards as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
- C. There are no membership fees associated with participation in the Program.
- D. In the event these Terms and Conditions are translated into another language, these English Terms and Conditions will control.
- E. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and without notice or liability to impacted Enrollees, to restrict, suspend and/or discontinue the participation privileges of any Enrollee who Sponsor believes has engaged in any fraudulent activity or has used the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state, municipal, territorial or local laws, statutes or ordinances, or in an otherwise illicit, fraudulent or abusive manner. Discontinued participation privileges may result in the loss of accumulated Points. In addition to discontinuance of participation privileges, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole and absolute discretion.
- F. The Program is provided to individuals only, even if the Sponsor customer is ultimately a company. Corporations, associations or other groups may not participate in the Program. It is a violation of these Terms and Conditions for an individual or company, association, or group to direct, encourage, or allow individuals to use a single Account for the purpose of accumulating Points for combined use. G. Points do not constitute property of an Enrollee and may be revoked at any time by Sponsor as set forth herein. Points may not be transferred or assigned. H. Enrollees are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of their Account and the information associated with their Account and are encouraged to check their Account regularly and update the information associated with their Account as soon as such updates are necessary. Enrollees are solely responsible for all activities that occur on or through an Enrollee’s Account. Enrollees shall immediately notify Sponsor of any suspected fraudulent and/or unauthorized use of such Enrollee’s Account. Sponsor will not be responsible for any losses arising from any fraudulent and/or unauthorized use of an Enrollee’s Account. I. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Enrollees while participating in the Program. J. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, collection or redemption of Points, or an Enrollee’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
- 10. Limitation of Liability
- A. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by the Enrollee, for any human, computer, or network errors, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any website, account or online service related to the Program, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. In the event of a printing error or irregular packaging, neither Sponsor nor its related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and respective agents and their agencies, suppliers and other companies involved in the development or execution of the Program or the production or distribution or posting of Program materials (“Releasees”) shall have any liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR REWARDS OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF SPONSOR IMPROPERLY DENIES AN ENROLLEE ANY POINTS, LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF POINTS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, AN ENROLLEE WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND 1 YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED.
- B. As a condition of participating in this Program, Enrollee agrees that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of, or relating to, the Program, these Terms and Conditions, or any website associated with the Program shall be filed, and that venue properly lies, exclusively and solely in the courts located in Orange County, California, and Enrollees hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Enrollee be permitted to obtain awards for, and Enrollee hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- C. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the federal laws of the United States, without giving effect to any principals of conflicts of law.
- D. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Enrollees and Sponsor pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- E. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.