Our Commitment to Privacy
Last revised: Oct. 29, 2020
Online Account Registration
- ● You may want to register with Spigen.com and/or Legatosounds.com (individually and collectively, the “Site”) to make shopping faster and easier. For non- registered users, we request account information (email address and password), and billing and shipping information for orders placed during each visit. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your billing and shipping addresses and account information once; they will be securely stored in our database for your future use. Use your username and password to access your account online at any time when adding, deleting, or modifying information. If you are using a computer at a public place, we encourage you to log out at the end of your session. Your information is securely stored with us and will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
The Information Collected By the Site
- ● When you shop on the Site, we obtain information from you needed to complete your transaction. This may include your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone number, credit/debit card number with expiration date, and email address. If you enter certain of our contests or giveaways, we may collect additional information. Under no circumstances do we ever share, sell, or rent your personal information to outside parties. In addition to the below uses, the customer contact information you provide may be used to contact you concerning the status of an order, answer your questions and, unless you choose to opt-out, to send you communications about upcoming sales, discounts, contests, promotions and product information.
Where the Information Collected By the Site is Processed
- ● The information collected by the site is processed and stored in our servers in the United States.
The Legal Basis for Collection and Processing of the Information Collected
- ● The legal basis for our collection and processing of the information collected is your consent and that the processing is necessary to complete your transaction.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
- ● You can withdraw your consent to our collection and processing of the information collected at any time by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ● Each email we send has the option to unsubscribe from future marketing promotions.
- ● Note that we need to retain certain records for legal or internal business reasons and that some of your information may remain on backup systems, in compliance with applicable law.
- ● We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to complete your transaction, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations or enforce our agreements.
How We Use the Information Collected
- ● We use this information to confirm your credit/debit card information and to contact you if we have questions regarding your order. Your billing information may also be used for future Spigen, Inc. print mailings such as Spigen and Legato Sounds catalogs. You may request to be removed from our mailing list at any time.
- ● We use this information to ship the online order placed.
Credit/Debit Card Information
- ● All credit and/or debit card information is used to process your online order and secure payment before shipping your order. We may also need to provide this information to the company or companies who process your credit card payments and who may keep your information.
- ● When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- ● Below is a list of third party platforms we use with a short explanation of why we use them and their associated Privacy Policies:
- ● After placing an order with the Site, you will receive an email confirmation that we have received your order. You will receive this email only if you have provided us with your correct email address. We may also need to contact you via email if we have questions regarding your order. Your email information may also be used for future Spigen, Inc. Email Newsletters, which will include unsubscribing instructions. We would like to reiterate that under no circumstances do we ever share, sell, or rent your personal information with outside parties.
Traffic Data, Cookies and Their Use
Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection
- ● We expressly reserve the right to disclose your personal information and any other information to third parties if we believe, in good faith, that we are required to do so by applicable law, including, but not limited to, disclosure to law enforcement or other government officials in connection with an investigation of claims of fraud, misappropriation or infringement of any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, or any other conduct or activity that is illegal or that may subject you or Spigen, Inc., its agents, employees, affiliates or others to any potential legal liability or as otherwise required by law. We may also disclose personal information and any other information where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or as otherwise permitted by law. We reserve the right to disclose your personal information or any other information of a user who we believe is in violation of any policy or rule as posted on the Site, even without a subpoena, warrant, court order or other governmental request.
Protections in Place to Safeguard the Information Collected
- ● We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. We regularly inspect our security policy to ensure compliance. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
Social Networking Sites
- ● We have our own pages on social networking sites (for example, our Facebook® page). We may collect information when you interact with our social networking pages.
Minors And Children
- ● Persons who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to register for an Account as set forth in the Terms of Service (Eligibility). If the Site becomes aware that any Minor is submitting or has submitted personal information to the Site without parental consent, we will close the Account and delete any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
- ● In addition, for purposes of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), the Site makes the following statement: the Site is not directed to or intended for persons under the age of 13. If the Site becomes aware that any person submitting personal information is under the age of 13, we will close the Account and delete any personal information within our control as soon as possible.
Your California Privacy Rights
- If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, click HERE.
EU Privacy Rights Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU Regulation 2016/79)
- ● the right to access personal data held about you;
- ● the right to object to processing (for example, direct marketing);
- ● the right to data portability;
- ● the right to complain about processing carried out by the data controller;
- ● the right to object to automated decision making;
- ● the right for the personal data being updated; and
- ● the right to be forgotten.
Our Do Not Track Policy
- ● Some browsers have a "do not track" feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, the Site is not set up to respond to browser "do not track" signals.
- ● If you would like to request access to or delete your personal data, please click HERE and follow the instructions.
Address:9975 Toledo Way, Suite #100 Irvine, CA, 92618
No Contractual Relationship
Who We Are
- ● We are: Spigen, Inc., a California corporation.