Spigen Canada 2019 Basketball Finals Game 5 Ticket Giveaway Terms and Conditions
SPIGEN CANADA 2019 BASKETBALL FINALS GAME 5 TICKET GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. HOWEVER, ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO ANSWER A SKILL-TEST QUESTION TO CLAIM THEIR PRIZE. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ALL PROVINCES AND TERRITORIES OF CANADA, EXCLUDING QUEBEC, AGE 18 OR OLDER AND OF THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE GIVEAWAY, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
ELIGIBILITY: The 2019 Basketball Finals Game 5 Ticket Giveaway (“Giveaway”) is open only to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) with a valid email address or Facebook account, who, as of the time of entry, are at least 18 years or older and the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction. Employees, officers, directors, and representatives of Spigen, Inc. (“Sponsor”), or any of Sponsor’s parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies and members of the immediate family or household of any such employee, officer, director, or representative, are not eligible to enter or win. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in the Giveaway, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins on June 7, 2019 at 4:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on June 8, 2019 at 7:00 PM ET (“Giveaway Period”). Sponsor’s time keeping device is the official clock of the Giveaway.
- HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY; LIMIT: During the Giveaway Period, visit https://gleam.io/EuDk1/2019-basketball-finals-game-5-ticket-giveaway, and click on either the “email” or “Facebook” tab to log into the Gleam platform. If you choose to log in using your email address, you will be asked to enter your full name, email address, and date of birth. If you choose to log in using Facebook, you will be asked to input your Facebook log-in credentials. and you will be directed to a page that provides options for additional methods of entry (“Entry Page”). Once you have successfully logged in, you will automatically be provided with one entry “Log-In Entry”. You will then see five additional entry options on the Entry Page. To enter through these additional options, you must click on each option and take the action indicated, including: (i) sign up for the Spigen Newsletter (if you are already a subscriber, you may enter the same email address previously used to subscribe to the Spigen Newsletter) (1 Entry); (ii) share, through either the provided email option or Facebook option, automatically generated message that includes information about the Giveaway with up to two friends (1 Entry, regardless of the number of friends referred); (iii) visit the Spigen Canada Facebook page (1 Entry);(iv) visit the Spigen Canada Amazon Store front page (1 Entry); and (v) complete all four of the entry methods described in (i) through (iv) above, and then click on the “Free Bonus Entry” option (the “Bonus Entry”) (3 Entries). Entry methods described in (i) through (iv) are each an “Action Item Entry” and in addition to the Log-In Entry and Bonus Entry, each is referred to in these Official Rules as an “Entry” or collectively as “Entries.” The Giveaway will be administered through the Gleam.com contest platform and plugin (the “Platform”). In the event of a dispute as to an entrant’s Entry, the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the email address or Facebook account associated with the selected Entry will be deemed to be the entrant, but only if that person is otherwise eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the potential winner may be deemed ineligible. Proof of posting of the Entry will not be deemed by the Sponsor as proof of Entry into this Giveaway. Once completed and submitted, no approval of the applicant as a participant in the Giveaway, and no redemption of the applied-for product is necessary to be entered into or to win the Giveaway. LIMIT: Entries to the Giveaway are limited to 8 Entries per individual, all of which Entries must be submitted under the same log-in credentials used to receive the Log-In Entry and to access the additional Action Item Entry and Bonus Entry options. An individual’s 8 Giveaway entries must consist of one Log-In Entry, 4 Action Item Entries, and three Bonus Entries, for a total possible 8 Entries per person. An entrant may submit anywhere from one to 8 Entries to the Giveaway. Anyone attempting to enter through more than the limit stated in this paragraph, including through multiple email or Facebook accounts, may be disqualified.
- SELECTION OF WINNER; ODDS: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor from all eligible Entries received during the Giveaway Period. The drawing will occur on or about the day after the Giveaway Period ends through the Gleam.com “draw system.” Odds of winning will depend on the number of valid Entries received. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- NOTIFICATION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNER. The name of the potential winner will be posted on the Gleam.io Giveaway landing page on the same day as the drawing. Potential winner will also be sent an e-mail, to the e-mail address provided at the time of Entry or the email address connected to the entrant’s Facebook account used for the Log-In Entry, with directions to claim their prize. If a potential winner does not respond within 48 hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified and an alternate winner selected. Spigen may or may not update the initial published list of the potential winner. Potential winner is subject to verification and may, in Sponsor's discretion, be required to submit proof of identity and/or eligibility in a form acceptable to Sponsor (including, without limitation, a copy of government-issued photo identification), and will also be required to respond correctly to a skill-test question. Sponsor will have the right to require that potential winner complete, sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release within 24 hours of attempted delivery of same. If any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within the time period specified by Sponsor, fails to complete, sign, and return any required forms, affidavits, or releases within the time period specified by Sponsor, does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 1 above, is unable to correctly answer the skill-test question, or is not compliant with these Official Rules, that potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner selected.
- PRIZE: Once verified and confirmed as a winner, the winner will be awarded two (2) tickets to the NBA finals basketball game between the Toronto Raptors and the Golden State Warriors, currently set to take place in Toronto, Ontario on June 10, 2019 (“Prize”). The total approximate value of all the prize is $6,482.34 CAD.THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY FROM SPONSOR OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).Each prize will be awarded if properly claimed. No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of the right to receive any prize or prize component is permitted, except in the discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component of equal or greater value. Winner is not permitted to request to change or substitute any Prize or Prize component. The Prize consist only of the items expressly specified in these Official Rules. All expenses or costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize or any component thereof that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the prize are the responsibility of the winner, including, without limitation, travel to the game, and any other expenses incurred related to attending the game. Sponsor selects the seats, and winner cannot request or change the seat assignment of the Prize tickets. The Prize may be issued as e-tickets or mobile tickets and winner is responsible for access and use of the tickets per the related instructions. Sponsor is not liable or responsible if winner is unable to access or use the Prize tickets in the format provided to winner (for example, if winner accidentally deletes the tickets, if emailed to winner), or if the basketball game is modified, delayed, or cancelled. The Prize tickets are subject to their own applicable terms and conditions. In no event will Sponsor award more than one (1) Prize.
- GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each Entry constitutes permission for Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and licensees to use the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information, in perpetuity, throughout the world, in all media and formats whether now or later known or developed, for commercial purposes and any other purposes (including, without limitation, advertising and promotion), without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and licensees, and the officers, directors, owners, shareholders, employees, representatives, and agents of each of the foregoing, and Facebook (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible, and will have no liability for, (a) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of Entries or Entry information or any other human or technical errors of any kind relating to the operation of the Spigen Giveaway, related Platform, application, or website, the communications or attempted communications with any entrant, the submission, collection, storage, or processing of entries, or the administration of the Giveaway, (b) any Force Majeure Event or any other event outside their control that may cause any alteration, postponement or cancellation of any part of the Giveaway or any prize; (c) undeliverable e-mails or Entries resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user's Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or for insufficient space in user's e-mail account to receive e-mail and/or issues with the Platform, or (d) any damage to any computer system or mobile device resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Giveaway. RELEASED PARTIES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR OTHER DAMAGE OR EXPENSE RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY PRIZE WINNER’S USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE. By entering, each entrant fully releases, covenants not to sue, and agrees to hold each of the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of the operation of the Giveaway, participation in the Giveaway, the use of the Spigen Giveaway application and website, the acceptance, receipt or use (or misuse) of any prize or prize component and/or any use of the entrant’s name, likeness, voice and/or biographical information as permitted hereunder, including without limitation all claims and liabilities based on any personal injury, property damages, loss, and/or death. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Giveaway, the use of the Spigen Giveaway application and website, or the acceptance, receipt or use or any prize or prize component (including, without limitation, participation in or travel to any Event or other prize-related activity). The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical, printing, production or other error in the administration of the Giveaway or in the announcement of any prize or notification of any winner. In no event will more prizes than the number stated in these Official Rules be awarded. Each winner agrees to execute such additional release(s), waiver(s) of liability and/or agreement(s) as may be required by a provider of a prize component, within the time period specified by Sponsor or the provider.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION; VENUE; JURISDICTION: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Giveaway, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c)UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND BY ENTERING EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. All issues and questions arising from or relating to the Giveaway or these Official Rules, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Giveaway or relating to these Official Rules must be instituted solely and exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Orange County in the State of California, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising from or relating to the Giveaway or these Official Rules.
- WINNER’S NAME AND OFFICIAL RULES REQUESTS: For the name of the winner, available after June 10, 2019, or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email request with “The 2019 Basketball Finals Game 5 Ticket Giveaway” in the subject line and your clearly stated request to email@example.com.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Spigen, Inc., 9975 Toledo Way, Suite 100, Irvine, California USA 92618.