- Product Details
Kuel H14 Stylus Pen has been designed to enhance the writing / browsing experience of all capacitive touch screens. The pen tip is manufactured with a special silicone and high polymer coating to offer smooth touch and excellent abrasion resistance. The Kuel H14 is longer than the previous Kuel H10 and features a replacement tip for added durabilty and long-term use.
- Compatible with capacitive touch screens
- Includes a replacement tip that can be easily installed into the pen
- Features a clip that can be attached to a pocket or iPad case for convenient access
- Pen tip made with speical silicone and high polymer abrasion-resistant coating
- Body of pen is made with harmless brass plated material for a smooth grip and light weight feel
- Designed by SPIGEN SGP in California, USA
- No replacement nibs ...... Review by Koko
Quality Design Value
I bought this pen about 4 months ago. One nib was teared after a month of average use and another 3 months for another one to tear. I was looking for a replacement nib, but SGP don't sell them. Really? Just unbelievable. I bought this pen specifically for their replacement nib design and they don't sell them. Just disappointed in SGP. I will not buy any products from here anymore because they are not cheap or made in high quality. The new version bumper for iphone 5 turned yellow after 3 months. Anyway, I will not buy this stylus. Just a wast of money.
- Poor quality and easy to tear
- Expensive if you cannot replace nibs
- Due to their design, nib may move up or down while writing
- Feels good on hand
- Respond Well
(Posted on 4/7/13)
- WHY ARE REPLACEMENT NIBS NOT AVAILABLE?? Review by Groobert
Value Quality Design
This a better-quality stylus with a nice, hefty feel and a comfortably soft nib that glides well on the screen. Its 'killer feature', however, is that it comes with a spare nib, ready to be screwed on when the original inevitably tears (as happened to mine after only a few weeks of use, due to dropping the stylus on the ground).
Unfortunately, this great feature is badly undermined by the fact that Spigen DOES NOT SELL STANDALONE REPLACEMENT NIBS. That's right, they designed a stylus specifically to have a replaceable nib, then neglect to sell replacements, thus forcing you to replace a perfectly good body after two teared nibs instead of just one. Way to go green, guys!! Note that other manufacturers with similar products (eg Wacom) do sell replacements for their styluses....
BTW: this information was directly given to me by a Spigen customer rep. She also said that they 'might' consider selling extra nibs 'if enough customers ask for it'. So, to anyone reading this: please write to email@example.com and tell them to get on with it already!
(Posted on 1/3/13)
- Looks great, works great!! Review by LeF
Value Quality Design
Ater trying a few of stylus for iPad, it looks like I have just found the right one. The tip has perfect resistance. Easy to write. The weight of stylus is also great! He is my recommendation for everyone! Greeting from Prague, Czech Republic.
(Posted on 10/5/12)
- perfect tool for the iPad Review by Jelly
Design Value Quality
I got this to use with my ipad and it's excellent! It's very comfy to use and it makes taking notes in class so much easier. The tip isn't too wide or too narrow, perfect for my purposes. Perhaps I should have waited for the blue one but I wanted to get one for school so got the white one, and not regretting it. It's really nice!
(Posted on 9/21/12)