- Product Details
Steinheil GLAS.t SLIM is made to protect the LCD from damage and scratches with specially processed transparent glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The glass has been designed to be 35% slimmer and still maintain its high level of surface hardness of 8~9H. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the GLAS.t SLIM which means the touch screen's sensitivity is unaffected. To prevent any excess force from coming in contact with the edges of the screen protector we highly recommend that a case is used with the GLAS.t SLIM.
- 26mm Slim
- Surface hardness : 8~9H : The surface of the GLAS.t SLIM has a hardness of 8-9H, three times stronger than regular PET film. The GLAS.t SLIM is highly scratch resistance even against sharp objects such as knives and keys.
- Oleophobic Coating : The GLAS.t SLIM has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the film easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch : The GLAS.t SLIM is coated on the back with a strong silicon adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly so as to not affect the touch screen's sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film : If broken, the GLAS.t SLIM breaks into small pieces that are not sharp and contained in the film, making it safer than other glass products.
*As this is a glass product, please note that the edges of the glass are the most vulnerable areas. We highly recommend that you use a case along with your GLAS.t SLIM to avoid chipping or cracking the edges of your GLAS.t SLIM
*When removing for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to reuse the GLAS.t SLIM once it's been applied. *Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.
- Great Products Review by Mike
Design Value Quality
I dropped the Note a few times on the cement with the glas.t screen protector. At one point the screen protector obtained a hairline crack. You could tell the Note's screen was fine below, and the glas.t still felt fine (great : ). It didn't really bother me to much with the hairline crack in the screen protector, but friends/family would comment (your screen is cracked, etc. :) on the screen, Haha. I really prefer the feel of this glass screen protector and the additional surface hardness protection over previous screen plastic screen protectors. I thought it would be good to bring the surface protection back to 100% and was tiring of the semi amusing :p comments by friends/family. So I requested a replacement through the GLAS Replacement Program. After taking off the old protector the screen was flawless. Surprising considering how many times and what I had dropped it on! I am really happy to have the screen protected with the new protector like this. I also recently acquired an excellent Spigen Neo Hybrid and Slim Armor View case (for different occasions). I prefer these over previous cases including the Otterbox. This company will be my first go to before considering other case, etc. options in the future. They have great products and really seem to know their stuff in design/manufacturing.
(Posted on 5/17/14)