- Product Details
SQ Crystal Clear
It protects the LCD screen from scratch and feature an advanced optical enhancement layer improves viewing on LCD screen.
- No Rainbow Effects
Upgraded quality of hard coating that reduces rainbowing effect on screen
- High Quality Optical Enhancement Film
Optical Enhancement that surely make the screen more clear and reduces reflections.
- Premium Silicon Adhesive : Bubble Free Application Easy to install
Special silicon type adhesive that reduces bubbles as much as possible.
- Good Surface Hardness : 3~4H
Ultra Fine Anti-Glare
It protects the LCD screen from scratches and features and advanced optical enhancement layer that eliminates fingerprints while providing is a good light transmittance.
- Light Transmittance increased by 21% from previous model Steinheil Ultra Fine is an anti-glare and anti-fingerprint film that is easy to maintain and clean. It also allows for 21% more light transmittance than the AG film, which results.
- Premium Matte Surface Steinheil Ultra Fine is a luxurious LCD protection film that does not cause eye strain and is smooth to the touch.
- Good Surface Hardness : 3H Steinheil Ultra Fine is especially hard coated for high resistance to prvent external scratches and symptoms of rainbow effect on the surface.
- Marks and Fingerprints wipe away easily
- No Rainbow Effects
Q. What are the differences between the Steinheil Ultra Crystal, Ultra Fine, Ultra Oleophobic, and Ultra Optics Screen Protectors? How about the clarity?
A. All of our screen protectors are Japanese made, enhanced optical hard films. Ultra Crystal and Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors are both clear type where it absolutely doesn't affect the screen image quality. Ultra Crystal has glass-like surface coating with the best resistance against scratches. Ultra Oleophobic has an oil resistant coating to resist oil and other contaminants. Ultra Fine screen protector is matte type hard film which resists against fingerprints and smudges, but it is less clear compared to other Steinheil screen protectors. Ultra Optics is our newest product which is anti-fingerprint and anti-glare and does not interfere with retina display.
Q. What type of applications do these screen protector films use?
A. All our screen protector films utilize “Dry” application. Self adhesive film will attach itself to a screen WITHOUT any solution. It is absolutely easy application process.
Q. Are these screen protector films reusable?
A. No, since Steinheil screen protectors utilize self adhesive application, removing the films would attract lint and dust, making it unable to be reattached.
Q. How do I remove the Films?
A. Tape one corner of the screen protector, then lift it up slowly to remove the screen protector.
Q. Do the Steinheil Screen Protectors leave any residue?
A. No, all of our Stenheil screen protectors utilize premium silicon adhesive which absolutely does not leave any kind of residue.
Q. Are the Steinheil Screen Protectors compatible with the cases you offer?
A. Yes, all our Steinheil Screen Protectors are compatible with very AWESOME line of cases that we offer.