iPhone 5S / 5 Case Neo Hybrid
Average Customer Rating:
Product Review (submitted on July 24, 2013):
Just got my case about an hour ago. I gotta say I'm VERY impressed. I've had so many cases for my iPhone 5 including Speck Candyshell, Pixelskin HD, Incipio Frequency, Magpul Field Case, Belkin Grip Candy Sheer, Switcheasy Tones, Spigen Slim Armor, Neo Hybrid EX Slim and many other cheap cases from Amazon. This is THE BEST CASE out of all of them. Obviously, in terms of protection, there are better cases out there, but for my needs (scratches and occasional drops here and there), it's perfect! Here is a quick pro-con list:
1. VERY Slim (slimmer than Belkin Grip candy sheer and Switcheasy Tones). It is the exact same thickness as the Neo Hybrid EX Slim (Except that this covers your whole back).
2. Tight fit (NO movement whatsoever). On most TPU cases you can pull the sides a little bit, but the plastic bumper on the Neo Hybrid prevents the TPU from stretching away from the phone.
3. Buttons are extremely responsive.
4. Individual cutouts on the bottom along with grille for the speaker/mic.
5. Lay on the table design.
6. Works with glass screen protectors (I don't use them but for those of you who do, it works).
7. Matte TPU feels amazing and gives good grip.
8. No over-sized camera cutout that leaves the aluminum back exposed.
9. LOOKS BAD-ASS!!!
1. Headphone port might be a bit too small for over-sized headphone plugs.
2. A tiny bit more lay on the table design would have been appreciated, but not a big deal.
I wish Spigen would have released this case when the iPhone 5 came out so that I could have saved a lot of $$$ on those other cases!